Dr. Albert Ambriz offers custom sculpted porcelain veneers to his patients in NYC. Porcelain Veneers have come a long way from when they first started being used for cosmetic dental procedures. They have been used for many years now and with the advancement of technology, porcelain veneers are now made from different types of materials and thicknesses. Traditionally, veneers required 0.5mm thickness but now they could be made as thin as 0.3mm thick and still provide an amazing result. In Ambriz Aesthetic Design, all teeth are designed by Dr. Ambriz and custom hand made by his Master Ceramist.
• Want to improve the aesthetics of your teeth
• Want to permanently make teeth whiter
• Peg laterals
• Tetracycline Stain (bands across teeth)
• Fill in negative space on side teeth
• Crooked teeth
ADVANTAGES OF VENEERS
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth's color and shape-veneers generally don't require the extensive shaping prior
to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more esthetic alternative to bonding.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, unlike bonding veneers
- Provides a natural look when done correctly
- Excellent treatment for patients who suffer from tetracycline stains (banding of teeth)
- Alternative to orthodontic treatment